Friday, June 1, 2012

And we still are having issues with Sprint

I still have no service when I step outside of my house. Grrrr.  I pay to have service there not just inside with the airave.  I did learn that you need to call the the tech team several times per week.  They like telling us, even though the tower is down, not working at all; this is the service you are going to get,  It is due to X excuse which changes each call, our hands our tied.

This team told us to email customer service aka the contact us on sprint.com and to email dan@sprint.com this is the CEO's office. I was very detailed with my email and to my surprise someone actually called me back.  They are looking into the issues for me. It turns out they were not being honest with the tower. Surprise, surprise! Hopefully this will be a bump in the right direction.

I'm tired of only being able to use my phone inside of my house and far out of my neighborhood.  

No comments:

Post a Comment